Twitter

formspring

Saturday, May 22, 2010

When is the last time I blog ?

I HAVE GOT SO MUCH PHOTOS TO SHARE ! haha taken lots of photo when going to haji lane with Cheryl :D I think I post some that is my fav can alr cause we taken like 200 photos? Lols





Hehe $20 only can you believe it ? It's hanging in my warerobe now :D











Act fierce !



Yeah ! Let's move on to second part ! (total 3) my iPhone ! Damn cute (To me)
All taken using webcam :D







Cool right ! Bling bling plus devil glow in the dark ! Haha ! Not gonna complain bout iPhone for a while :)

Last part ! Which is ytd I went to have steamboat with darling at his friends house umm what should I say ? Lols









I like this shirt ! Hehe $32 only ! Fucking cheap !

Black shot is my fav game for now
Waiting fo my leopard prints wedges to arrive :D

- ReneƩ signing off using BlogPress from my iPhone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment