Twitter

formspring

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

some how i feel fucking dumb today. shall not mention why cause really too dumb. people will think that im a moron. and i hope that only person who know ! would zip his mouth.

i want to watch the last air bender ! that time watched salt instead -.- who can pei me go ?!

cheryl say i fat ! mad sadddddddd.


cheryl behave like some hungry pig. grab everything she sees

as per normal. leave a mess after eating. should have taken a photo of my side of table to show the difference -.-



my new fucking fringe she insisted on.
my 'ga in' smile hahahah ! cause i cant live without eye liner and my eyes are small ...




FAVOURITE !


k since no idiot would read my blog i would post a fucking dumb video of me FOR FUN ! HAHAHAH my eyes are like keep rolling cause of the damn fan beside me fuck pain -.- my ending sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment