Twitter

formspring

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CALVIN YOUR REPUTATION RUINED HAHAHAHA

actually wanted to post on facebook but the story too long alr hahaha so yeah im gonna blog it.

today went to study with CALVIN and we started talking crap.

me:"eh you want work not?"
calvin:"work what?"
me:"help mrt pump petrol. :D i hour $10 leh ! "
calvin:" *give me jiao bin* "
*one minute later*
calvin:"help mrt pump oil should be at night right? no wonder $10/h"
FUCK I CANT STOP LAUGHING ALR HAHAHAHAHAHHA
me:"MRT RUNS ON ELECTRICITY ! NOT PETROL HAHAHAHAHAHA"

I THOUGHT HE KNOW ! IN THE END ?! HAHAHAHAH ACT SMART !

okay just because you help me buy hello panda i shall stop laughing at you ! hahahahaha




p.s: i thought i was the only dumb ass who believe this and actually tell my boyfriend i wanna work hahaha. AND HERE'S ANOTHER DUMB ASS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment